This project is currently focused on improving international engagement in the Horn of Africa.
- The Horn and Regional Bodies
- Diasporas and Politics in the Horn of Africa
- Internal and Inter-Country Dynamics in the Horn of Africa
The Horn of Africa Project brings country and region-specific knowledge to the analysis of the region's evolving politics, conflict situations and its international relations. The project produces original research targeted at policy makers, opinion formers, key decision-makers and those with an interest in the Horn of Africa both within and outside the region.
The Africa Programme holds regular meetings in London and Africa bringing those with experience and expertise on the Horn of Africa to a wider audience.
This work is being funded by:
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office, UK
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Sweden
- Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Switzerland