The US and the Americas Programme seeks support from organizations which recognize the importance of independent and rigorously objective policy-focused research which will further understanding of the changing role of the United States in an international context.
The programme funds its activities through a combination of project grants from international organisations, government departments and private foundations; workshop sponsorship; fellowship support; and discretionary donations from corporate sponsors and individual donors.
All research programmes and staff adhere to the Chatham House Principles for Independent Research and Convening. For further information on Chatham House’s overall funding, please visit the Our Funding pages.
The US and the Americas Programme would like to thank the following organizations for their current support of our work:
- Charles S and Carmen De Mora Hale Foundation
- Defence and Security Relations,Global Affairs Canada
- Department of National Defence / Government of Canada
- EU Policy & Outreach Partnership
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office, UK
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung
- Lisa and Lance West
- Lucida and Edward Siskind Family Fund
- Mark Bergman and Susan Gibson
- Michael Hoffman
- Sara Burch Khairallah
- Smith Richardson Foundation
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation
- United States of America, Embassy of the
For more information on any aspect of our work, please contact Courtney Rice, programme coordinator.