The programme funds its activities through a combination of project grants from international organizations, government departments and private foundations; event sponsorship; fellowship support; and discretionary donations from corporate sponsors.
All research programmes and staff adhere to the Chatham House Principles for Independent Research and Convening. For further information on Chatham House’s overall funding, please visit the Our Funding pages.
The Asia-Pacific Programme would like to thank the following organizations for their current support of our work:
- Aga Khan Foundation
- Asia Research Fund
- Credit Suisse Research Institute
- Daiwa Institute of Research
- Department for International Development
- ENI S.p.A.
- European Commission
- Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation
- Huawei Technologies
- Indian Professionals Forum
- Institute for National Security Strategy, The
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Japan Economic Foundation
- Korea Foundation, The
- Lutheran World Relief
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan
- NATO Intelligence Fusion Centre
- Nippon Foundation, The
- Olayan Group
For more information on any aspect of our work, please contact Chloe Sageman, Manager, Asia-Pacific Programme