Research from the Europe Programme provides practical and policy-relevant perspectives on transnational issues which require European engagement on either a country-specific or continent-wide basis.
Ongoing projects include work on:
- British and European foreign policy
- European-wide survey into attitudes toward the EU
- EU trade policy and inward investment
- EU-China relations
- Implications of the UK’s EU referendum result for the UK and the rest of Europe
- Migration and the refugee crisis
- Politics and economics of Turkey
- UK and European energy and climate policy
These projects are complemented by regular events with senior European leaders and decision-makers to discuss topical issues.
For more information about work on Europe please contact Thomas Raines.