Exploring Brexit, UK and EU foreign policy, and challenges facing the EU and its members in energy, climate change, security and migration.
Research from the Europe Programme provides practical and policy-relevant perspectives on transnational issues which require European engagement on either a country-specific or continent-wide basis.
Ongoing projects include work on:
- The implications of the UK’s EU referendum result for the UK and the rest of Europe
- EU trade policy and inward investment
- EU-China relations
- European energy and climate policy
- British and European foreign policy
- The politics and economics of Turkey
- Migration and the refugee crisis
- A European-wide survey into attitudes toward the EU
These projects are complemented by regular events with senior European leaders and decision-makers to discuss topical issues.
For more information about work on Europe please contact Thomas Raines