The membership provides fantastic opportunities for faculty and students to interact in an open and impartial environment with diplomats, the media, non-governmental organizations, academics, business leaders, policy-makers and researchers.
Five faculty staff are entitled to:
- Weekly newsletter containing updates on events, expert analysis and research publications;
- Regular webinars on topical issues and live streams of selective events;
- Complimentary subscriptions to the International Affairs journal and The World Today magazine;
- Use of the Chatham House Library, including access to thousands of full text journal articles, newspaper articles and other electronic resources;
- Access to the members area of our website, which includes transcripts, podcasts and videos of past events;
- Invitations to our members events programme (c. 120 per year) and monthly corporate events, which always include a networking reception. In most cases nominees can register a guest to attend.
Students can also engage with Chatham House:
- One ‘student pass’ which can be used to register four students for each members event (c. 120+ per year);
- Student engagement events which include discussions with our researchers and networking opportunities with staff;
- Access to the members area of our website including transcripts, audio podcasts and videos of past members events, and online access to The World Today and International Affairs and their archives;
- £30 off student membership for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the department.
The department will also receive:
- Public acknowledgement as a corporate member on our website, and members boards, which are displayed in a prominent position at the institute;
- Discount on delegate fees at our conferences;
- Invitation to the annual corporate reception, which provides an excellent networking opportunity with representatives from the private sector, diplomatic and civil society communities.