This option entitles an organization to 25 nominees, which can include a number of ‘Open Tickets’ allowing for maximum flexibility, and also brings a greater degree of access to the institute via smaller and more exclusive events.
For example, this includes:
- Exclusive monthly Director’s Breakfast Briefings for senior executives, with topical external speakers on key political, social and economic issues
- Monthly Nominees Breakfast Briefings with Chatham House experts
- Invitations to private dinners and VIP receptions with senior policy makers and business leaders
- Invitations to international seminars including in New York and Hong Kong
- Invitations to flagship events such as the annual London Conference and Europe’s Strategic Choices conference in Berlin
- Access to regular webinars on topical issues
- The opportunity for the Chairman/CEO to speak at our Corporate Leaders Series
25 named nominees are entitled to:
- Access to 100+ Members Events per year. In most cases nominees can register a guest to attend the event with them
- Monthly Corporate Members Events including the Corporate Leaders Series, which are always accompanied by a networking reception. As above, in most cases nominees can register a guest to attend the event with them
- A weekly membership e-newsletter containing updates on Chatham House events, news and publications
- Copies of The World Today and International Affairs six times a year
- Access to the Chatham House library and eLibrary – a search engine that allows you to browse 1000s of full text journal articles, newspaper articles, library records and other sources
Benefits to the organization and all staff:
- Public acknowledgement on our website, annual review and members boards
- Over 55% discount for all staff on the full rate of Chatham House Conference fees
- Access to the Members Area on the Chatham House website, which includes transcripts, audio podcasts and videos of past Members Events, and online access to The World Today and International Affairs archives
- Opportunity for all non-nominated members to attend our events through flexible Open Tickets.
To find out more about corporate membership and receive an invitation to a taster event, please fill in this form.
Alternatively, please contact Sophie Eggar, Head of Corporate Relations:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)20 7314 3641