The membership is also much more flexible with the opportunity to list up to 25 nominated members and multiple ‘open tickets’.
For example, this includes:
- Director’s Breakfast Briefings with senior external speakers and Nominees Breakfast Briefings with our experts on key political, social and economic issues (monthly);
- Regular dinners with senior policy figures and our experts;
- VIP receptions, expert panel discussions and special events, including our flagship ‘London Conference’ and ‘Europe’s Strategic Choices’ conference in Berlin;
- C-Suite dinners hosted by our Chairman and Director;
- Expert insight in the form of a Director’s Comment from Dr Robin Niblett;
- The opportunity for the Chairman/CEO to speak at a corporate event or Corporate Leaders Series
25 named nominees are entitled to:
- Weekly newsletter containing updates on events, expert analysis and research publications;
- Regular webinars on topical issues and live streams of selective events;
- Complimentary subscriptions to the International Affairs journal and The World Today magazine;
- Use of the Chatham House Library, providing access to thousands of full text journal articles, newspaper articles and other electronic resources;
- Access to the members area of our website, which includes transcripts, podcasts and videos of past events;
- Invitations to the members events programme (120+ per year) and monthly corporate events, which always include a networking reception. In most cases nominees can register a guest to attend.
The organization will also receive:
- ‘Open tickets’ to allow non-nominated representatives to attend the programme of members and corporate events;
- Discount of 55-60% on delegate fees at our conferences;
- Public acknowledgement as a corporate member on our website, and members boards, which are displayed in a prominent position at the institute;
- Invitation to the annual corporate reception, which provides an excellent networking opportunity with representatives from the private sector, diplomatic and civil society community;
- Invitation to occasional overseas events;
- Discount of 20% on advertising in The World Today.