Membership includes an ‘NGO pass’, which provides the opportunity for anyone within the organization to receive:
- Weekly newsletter containing updates on events, expert analysis and research publications;
- Regular webinars on topical issues and live streams of selective events;
- Complimentary subscriptions to the International Affairs journal and The World Today magazine;
- Use of the Chatham House Library, providing access to thousands of full text journal articles, newspaper articles and other electronic resources;
- Access to the members area of our website, which includes transcripts, podcasts and videos of past events;
- Invitations to our members events programme (c. 120 per year) and monthly corporate events, which always include a networking reception. In most cases nominees can register a guest to attend.
The organization will also receive:
- Public acknowledgement as a corporate member on our website, and members boards, which are displayed in a prominent position at the institute;
- Discount on delegate fees at our conferences;
- Invitation to the annual corporate reception, which provides an excellent networking opportunity with representatives from the private sector, diplomatic and civil society communities;
- Opportunity to suggest topics and/or speakers for the corporate events programme;
- Discount of 10% on advertising in The World Today.