Hong Kong 2007: Where Does Asia's World City Stand Ten Years after 1997, and where is it Heading?
- The Honourable John C. Tsang, Financial Secretary, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Stephen Green, Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings PLC
- Lord David Wilson, Former Governor of Hong Kong
- Stephen Bradley, British Consul General, Hong Kong
- Philip N L Chen, Chairman, John Swire & Sons (China) Ltd
- Jonathan Fenby, Editor, South China Morning Post (1995-1999)
- Professor Christopher Howe, SOAS and University of Sheffield