The Annual Fossil Fuels Forecasting Meeting
This half day seminar will cover:
- The price of oil in 2011 by Professor Paul Stevens;
- Efficiency and carbon policy agendas in the US and China by Antony Froggatt;
- Carbon price drivers in the EU-ETS by Dr Will Blyth;
- The Arctic's new role in the resource rush by Dr Amelia Hadfield;
- Factors that could derail long-term energy trends by John Mitchell.
Attendance at this event is strictly by invitation only.
This seminar is a meeting of the Chatham House Fossil Fuels Expert Roundtable.