Is a Two-Speed Europe Sustainable in the Long-term?
- What is the legacy of the eurozone sovereign debt crisis and which countries are forecast to rebound?
- Are the current strains between the weaker and stronger eurozone economies sustainable in the long-term?
- Will the crisis be used to achieve long-standing market reforms where they are needed, particularly in the southern EU states?
- What kind of arrangements for the euro will Germany want and what will the EU accept?
- How will a two-speed Europe affect the UK's interests and role in the EU?