Since joining Chatham House in 2014, Saad has been MENA programme coordinator, helped manage the Chatham House Libya Working Group and contributed towards the programme’s research on Iraq and Young Arab Voices project.
He has a BA in Middle Eastern Studies from the University of Manchester, and is currently completing an MA in Contemporary History and Politics at Birkbeck, University of London.
- Youth policy in the MENA region
- What to Know About Iraq’s Protest Movement 06 June 2017
- What Would Victory in Mosul Look Like? 20 October 2016
- National Guard Law Would Help Iraq Regain Sunni Trust 20 August 2015
- Iraq Election Results Create Uncertainty 09 June 2014