Tomisha Bino was awarded an Academy Asfari fellowship with the International Security Department in September 2015. She has worked as a research assistant at the Research Group for Biological Arms Control (also known as HRG), housed at the Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker-Centre for Science and Peace Research (ZNF).
Tomisha specializes in policy research regarding the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) and is currently researching ways to move the process of establishing a WMD-free zone in the Middle East forward. She holds an MA in Peace and Security Studies from the Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy at the University of Hamburg.
- Cooperation for peaceful purposes in non-conventional weapons treaties
- Biological Weapons Convention (BWC)
- Middle East Weapons of Mass Destruction Free Zone (MEWMDFZ)
- Translation (Arabic/English/German)
|2014-15||Research Assistant at the Research Group for Biological Arms Control (aka HRG)|
|2014–15||MA in Peace and Security Studies from the Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy at the University of Hamburg|
|2012-14||MA in Conference Interpreting from the University of Leipzig|
- Arabic, English, and German (broadcast standard)