Enter our video competition and you could win the chance to join decision-makers from around the world at the 2019 Women20 (W20) Summit in Japan.
Are you aged between 18 and 25? Have you ever thought about what the world will look like once gender equality (UN Sustainable Development Goal #5) has been achieved?
Enter our video competition and you could become one of the five shortlisted entries to attend the Chatham House 2018 International Policy Forum (held in London on 9-10 July 2018).
From that, one winning submission will receive a prize consisting of an invitation to the 2019 Women 20 (W20) Summit in Japan (date and place to be confirmed).
What you need to do
- Read the rules of the competition before you start
- Create your own video of no longer than one minute explaining what a world in which gender equality has been achieved would look like.
- Upload your video to YouTube by 13 May 2018, tagged #CHPressforProgress - only video submissions via YouTube will be eligible for consideration. However, given restricted access to YouTube in certain areas, format such as YouKu and QQvideo will also be accepted
- Ensure your video is set to "Public" for viewing
- Fill out the official entry form and send it to [email protected]
Please note, only the contents of the video will be used in the selection process. No additional information will be considered by the judging panel.
To sign up for an account on YouTube, please visit http://www.youtube.com/create_account
What we are looking for
- Your video should explore what a world in which gender equality has been achieved would look like and why is it important for all of us—irrespective of gender—that the world be a better place for women.
- Remember you have only one minute to grab attention, so try to focus on something meaningful such as a unique idea, experience, or recommendation.
- Make sure we can hear and see you clearly, but don't spend time rephrasing the question or introducing yourself.
- Please read the competition rules carefully and follow each one.
- Good luck and feel free to share this information with friends!