This option aims to make Chatham House activities more accessible to universities and encourage an interest in international affairs in the next generation of decision-makers.
It provides opportunities for faculty and students to interact in an open and impartial environment with diplomats, the media, non-governmental organizations, academics, business leaders, policy-makers and researchers.
Benefits for Faculty
5 nominated faculty members will receive:
- Access to 100+ Members Events per annum. In most cases nominees can register a guest to attend the event with them
- Access to monthly Corporate Members Events, including the Corporate Leaders Series. As above, in most cases nominees can register a guest to attend the event with them
- Access to regular webinars on topical issues
- Complimentary subscriptions to International Affairs and The World Today
- Two weekly eNewsletters containing updates on events, news and publications
- Access to the members area of the Chatham House website
- Use of the Chatham House Library, including the eLibrary Resources
Benefits for Students
- 1 'student open ticket' which can be used to register 4 students in the department for each of our 100+ Members Events per year
- Access to the members area of the Chatham House website including transcripts, audio podcasts and videos of past Members Events, and online access to The World Today and International Affairs and their archives
- £25 off Student Membership for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the department
To find out more about corporate membership and receive an invitation to a taster event, please fill in this form.
Alternatively, please contact Brooke Witt, Corporate Relations Coordinator:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7957 5734