You will receive one 'NGO Pass' for use at all of our Members' Events and for library access. This allows for maximum flexibility as anyone within your organization can register to attend our Members Events and also, space permitting, can bring a guest.
The ‘NGO Pass’ provides access to:
- 100+ Members Events a year. In most cases nominees can register a guest to attend the event with them
- Monthly Corporate Members Events including the Corporate Leaders Series, which are always accompanied by a networking reception. As above, in most cases nominees can register a guest to accompany them
- Regular webinars on topical issues
- Use of the Chatham House Library including the eLibrary Resources
The organization has the opportunity to receive:
- Public acknowledgement on our website, annual review and members boards
- Weekly membership e-newsletter containing updates on events, news and publications
- Complimentary subscriptions to International Affairs and The World Today
- Discount on Chatham House Conference delegate fees
- Discount of 10% on advertising in The World Today
- Chatham House reports, papers, expert comments and news on international affairs
- Access to the Members Area on the Chatham House website including transcripts, audio podcasts and videos of past Members Events, and online access to The World Today and International Affairs and their archives
What our members say:
"International Crisis Group has an invaluable partner in Chatham House both as a centre of research excellence and as a convener for debate on the key foreign policy and security concerns of the day. Crisis Group has an outstanding, collaborative relationship with Chatham House which we look forward to developing further in the years to come."
Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, Co-Chair, International Crisis Group
To find out more about corporate membership and receive an invitation to a taster event, please fill in this form.
Alternatively, please contact Brooke Witt, Corporate Relations Coordinator:
Email: [email protected]
+44 (0) 20 7957 5734