As well as being able to attend events and use our Library in Chatham House itself, you will also receive a tailored experience on our website, allowing you to keep up to date on latest research and events, plus access to our flagship publications and online resources which includes an eLibrary of 2000+ journals and news sources.
To join, please choose the appropriate membership type below and apply online, or complete this application form.
Our packages also make ideal presents for someone wishing to deepen their understanding of critical international issues and share their ideas. You can choose any of those below to give as a gift.
If you are already a member and would like to benefit from reduced rates, you can refer a friend.
Included in all memberships
- Members Events
- Members' Newsletter (weekly)
- Video, audio and podcast highlights from our events
- Chatham House reports and papers, expert comment and news
- Chatham House Library and eLibrary
- Chatham House online Archives, including International Affairs and The World Today
- 30% discount on books and reports
- Ask Chatham House - submit questions on topics and themes you want more information about. If selected, our experts deliver the answers.
- Online access to our regular Members' Webinars, showcasing the best of our expertise on a topical issue such as Brexit or North Korea.
- Exclusive bi-monthly insights from our Director’s Office, sharing all the latest thinking and analysis with you on major research topics.
- Up to 100 Members Events per year
- Networking Receptions around Members Events
- Guest invitations to Members Events
- Subscription to The World Today
- Subscription to International Affairs
- Two members Events per year
- Two visits to Chatham House Library per year
*To qualify for the Under 35s concession you must be aged under 35 year's old when we confirm receipt of your application.
** To qualify for the student concession you must be a student and not in full time employment. Or you must have graduated from an undergraduate degree no more than three years ago.
Those studying with an Academic Institutional Member (AIM) of Chatham House are eligible for AIM Student Membership and will pay a reduced annual fee of £135.
*** The institute welcomes applications from up to three family members from the same household as an existing full member.
For any queries or to request a paper application please contact the Membership Team