Library access is a benefit of Chatham House membership.
Individual and corporate members can use the library, borrow items, and access online resources. Associate members can access online resources and visit the library twice a year.
The Library is now open by appointment on Mondays and Thursdays 10.00 - 17.00. Please contact us to book your slot.
There are three timed visitor slots on each day:
- A maximum of five members are allowed in the Library during each time slot;
- Our seating has been arranged to allow for safe-distancing;
- The library will be cleaned between each time slot;
- Please wear a face covering when moving around the library*;
- Returned books are subject to 72-hour quarantine.
*Please inform us when booking a slot if you are exempt from wearing a face covering.