In an increasingly interconnected and complex business environment, many organizations are faced with the challenge of adapting and responding to global issues such as climate change, financial stability and cyber security. As a leading policy institute on international affairs, Chatham House provides a unique forum for the debate and analysis of these topics and for the development and dissemination of policy responses.
Being a proactive player in shaping international affairs helps your business and colleagues to understand, navigate and respond to a wide array of scenarios. Our tailored corporate membership options are designed to inform your employees through regular events and independent research.
To find out more about corporate membership and receive an invitation to a taster event, please fill in this form.
Find out more about each corporate membership option below.
Included in all memberships
- Access to all our Members Events
- Access our monthly Corporate Members Events and networking receptions
- Opportunities to register a guest for events
- Access to the Members Area on the Chatham House website
For up to 25 named nominees:
- Invitations for Monthly Director and Nominees Breakfast Briefings
- Invitations to VIP events and topical virtual roundtables
- Invitations to Hong Kong and New York events
- Opportunity to use flexible open tickets for larger corporate members
- 55-60% off Chatham House Conferences delegate fees
- All benefits listed under Standard Corporate Membership
For up to 5 named nominees:
- Full access to the Chatham House Library and E-Library
- Complimentary subscriptions to International Affairs and The World Today
- 10-15% off Chatham House Conference fees
- 10% off advertising in The World Today
Added benefits for your department or faculty:
- Up to 5 named members of your faculty staff can be added as nominated members
- 2 Flexible Student Passes - each allowing up to 2 students to attend members’ events
- 20% discount on our Student Membership package
- Individual Membership joining fee exemption for PhD candidates
- Opportunity for a Chatham House expert to give a presentation to your students
- Flexible NGO Pass - allowing any one person to attend our events and, space permitting, bring a guest
- NGO discount available for all our conferences
For more information, please contact:
Sophie Eggar, Head of Corporate Relations
Tel: +44 (0)20 7314 3641