Health is an information-hungry sector, and AI is increasing the range of data which can be captured. AI will transform the way data is analysed and drive new thinking about advancements in health. At the same it poses serious ethical issues around fairness, explainability and transparency.
Join us for this fascinating roundtable discussion, featuring international expert perspectives on:
- Current governance challenges in AI for health;
- How to adapt governance structures as AI develops;
- How AI has developed during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Algorithm effectiveness and bias;
- Geopolitics and AI;
- Technological trends in AI;
- How to ensure AI systems work for the good of humanity.