The Journal of Cyber Policy will explore cyber and digital technology in emerging economies during 2021-22 and is soliciting manuscripts under the theme of ‘Digital technology in emerging economies: from innovation to governance’.
Submissions should explore one or more of the following:
- Digitization and the UN Sustainable Development Goals;
- Navigating cyber diplomacy;
- Emerging tech, 5G for development, and the economy;
- Data traffic and international data flows;
- Creating localized innovation ecosystems;
- Economics and politics of digital infrastructure: challenges and opportunities;
- Cybercrime threats to the digital economy.
There are three deadlines for submission:
23rd July 2021
26th November 2021
25th March 2022
Accepted articles will be published on a rolling basis.
The Journal’s editorial team is committed to geographical diversity and gender balance in the authorship of the papers and is actively seeking submissions from authors from different fields (international relations, development, economics, mathematics, law, etc) and backgrounds (i.e. practitioners, policy makers, academics and technologists).
Please direct any inquiries to the Journal of Cyber Policy editorial team.
For submission guidelines visit think.taylorfrancis.com