Research programmes and departments
- Africa Programme
- Asia-Pacific Programme
- Europe Programme
- Middle East and North Africa Programme
- Russia and Eurasia Programme
- US and the Americas Programme
- Centre on Global Health Security
- Energy, Environment and Resources
- Global Economy and Finance Department
- International Law Programme
- International Security Department
Research also encompasses the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs, which offers potential and established leaders from around the world the opportunity to spend up to twelve months as fellows at Chatham House.
The Director's Office focuses on the strategic direction of the institute, high-level events and the development of new initiatives.
The Communications and Publications department oversees our brand, disseminates the Institute's research - especially focusing on our public audiences - and produces our magazine, The World Today, and academic journal, International Affairs.
External Relations manage our relationship with our individual and corporate members and develops our busy schedule of events and conferences.
The Library curates our specialist collection of books, periodicals and electronic resources covering international relations, and international aspects of economics, security and resources governance.