The Europe Programme provides practical and policy-relevant perspectives on transnational issues which require European engagement on either a country-specific or continent-wide basis.
- Conducting policy research;
- Publishing and widely disseminating freely available analysis;
- Convening regular events with senior European leaders and decision-makers to discuss topical issues.
Ongoing projects include work on:
- British and European Foreign Policy;
- European-Wide Survey into Attitudes Toward the EU;
- EU Trade Policy and Inward Investment;
- EU-China Relations;
- Implications of the UK’s EU Referendum Result for the UK and the Rest of Europe;
- Migration and the Refugee Crisis;
- Politics and Economics of Turkey;
- UK and European Energy and Climate Policy.