Andrii, who is a sociologist at the Kharkiv Institute for Social Research, outlines his analysis based on the following questions:
- How cohesive is Ukrainian society in assessing the Russian threat?
- How effective is the Russian effort to undermine confidence in the Ukrainian state and its ruling elite?
- How is Russia adapting its disinformation strategy?
- What could be done to strengthen Ukraine’s resilience to Russian aggression?
- How do Ukrainians see the resolution of the conflict in Donbas?
The video was produced by Public Interest Journalism Lab.
In Ukraine, complex and fluid internal dynamics are in motion as a result of the ongoing struggle between the system of old rules and vested interests on the one hand, and a strong demand and pressure from society and a new generation of policymakers for new rules on the other.
The Ukraine Forum brings together a dynamic group of stakeholders, including politicians, practitioners, civil society leaders, academics and journalists to examine the political situation in Ukraine.