Mainstreaming environmental, social and governance
Environmental, social and governance issues have been front of mind throughout the course of the pandemic. A plethora of sustainability-related initiatives and regulations focused on stricter enforcement and monitoring of sustainability criteria signal that we cannot afford to revert to business as usual.
In recent years, companies and investors have come under increasing pressure to consider the full spectrum of ESG issues, which carry more transparent and acute liabilities than ever. Additionally, the evolving consensus on corporate purpose highlights that the ‘S’ of ESG is no longer just an ethical and moral consideration, but a growing business and financial imperative.
This conference explores how to mainstream ESG matters into meaningful business decision-making and assesses what it will take for responsible and resilient businesses to truly succeed in the long-term. Join senior business leaders, policymakers, and investors to assess the mainstreaming of ESG matters into impactful decision-making and advancing the sustainability agenda.
- Gain insight into the opportunities, challenges and implications of the sustainable finance agenda.
- Understand the drivers behind emerging ‘S’ considerations of ESG and growing expectations from an investor and corporate perspective.
- Be part of the discussion on the core issues influencing the future of corporate leadership and effective governance.
- Stay up-to-date on what the latest developments within the disclosure landscape mean for ESG reporting.
- Benefit from first-hand insight into how changing regulation and policy considerations will impact on the role of business moving forward.