Updated: 5 November 2020
All Chatham House members were invited to attend the institute’s Annual General Meeting, which was held online via Zoom due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Discussion of the Institute’s response to the pandemic, its work on climate change, the work of regional programmes, and Chatham House convening, outreach and centenary activity;
- Presentation of the annual accounts for the year ending 31 March 2020;
- Ann Cormack and Kate Gibbons re-appointed to the Institute’s Council;
- John Berriman re-elected as Honorary Treasurer;
- Sir John Major and Baroness Eliza Manningham-Buller re-elected as Institute Presidents; and
- Buzzacott re-elected as auditors for the coming year.
If you wish to read the full minutes, please download the PDF below.