Organized four times a a year, Chatham House open days provide an opportunity to discover more about the work we do and what it’s like to work at a leading think-tank.
You will hear from our staff about their work and as well as our current interns who will share insights about the internship programme, from the application process and interviews, to what a typical day in the life of an intern includes.
Who can attend?
We welcome all students and young professionals who are passionate about international affairs and seeking to learn more about what a career at a policy institute such as Chatham House looks like.
- Expand your knowledge of key issues in international affairs.
- Discover more about Chatham House’s work.
- Hear from staff and interns about what it’s like to work in a policy institute.
- Find out about our internship programme and hear from current and past interns about their experience.
- Learn how you can engage with Chatham House and our activities.