Overcoming risks and new realities
An uncertain and rapidly changing international environment is challenging existing global trade dynamics while creating new trade linkages. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the continuing effects of the pandemic and US-China trade tensions have resulted in countries redefining trade as a fundamental part of their economic security.
Coupled with a shift towards a green and digital economy, governments, businesses and societies are being pushed to navigate new approaches to new realities.
Within this context, this annual conference returns as an in-person event for its 8th edition and will be simultaneously broadcast on our LIVE virtual event platform.
- Gain insight into how trade’s increased geo-politicization is impacting global trade dynamics.
- Understand the significance of the green trade agenda and what it means for supply chains.
- Collaborate with peers on how the sector can best support the digitalization of trade.
- Network in-person and make connections with policymakers, industry and trade practitioners.
- Drive the conversation through high-level panel dialogues, networking sessions and under-the-rule discussions.