We at the Global Health Progamme deliver our work through the Centre for Universal Health.
We focus on the political economy of health and health sector reforms and improving governance in global health. We aim to accelerate progress towards the health-related United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We also help countries strengthen health security.
Follow us on Twitter.
- Conducting independent research and analysis;
- Facilitating dialogue between the international affairs and public health communities;
- Advising governments on the political economy of universal health care;
- Advising stakeholders including the World Health Organization, Food and Agriculture Organization, World Organization for Animal Health and others on global health security.
Our work focuses on three often interlinked aspects of global health:
- Universal Health Coverage
- Global Health Security
- Healthy Societies