Our International Law Programme is a unique and trusted voice on governance issues. Our work has far-reaching impact and is critically important at a time of global political instability, accompanied by threats to the rule of law.
We provide expert international law analysis and practical ideas for action. To achieve this we draw on a global network of experts from government, international organisations, civil society, academics, the legal community and business.
- Producing influential research for policy makers, civil society and other key actors;
- Creating networks to drive collaboration and constructive engagement on international law and human rights strategies;
- Influencing policy and legislative change.
Our policy-sensitive research focuses on four key areas:
- Understanding system change in international law at a time of transition in the global order;
- Addressing the governance deficit for new technologies and new global commons;
- Reinvigorating the human rights system;
- Strengthening global governance through inclusivity.
Explore our projects to learn more.