We provide objective analysis of the key issues affecting South Asia, Southeast Asia, East Asia and the Pacific. We engage decision-makers and undertake original research with partners in the region to ensure our work informs and influences positive policy decisions.
Our work is interdisciplinary and aims to challenge conventional thinking on Asia. Through our events and publications, we also aim to stimulate understanding of the fundamental questions raised by the rise of the region.
Follow us on Twitter.
- Conducting independent research;
- Convening expert roundtables, webinars and conferences;
- Providing practical analysis to the private sector and policy-makers in government and multilateral institutions.
We structure our work around six themes:
- Geopolitics and Governance;
- Trade, Investment and Economics;
- Conflict, Peace and Stability;
- Sustainable and Inclusive Growth;
- Technology and Society;
- Demographics, Population and Migration.