Our Africa programme is a world-leading centre for independent policy research with a global reputation for influential and reliable analysis. We provide thought leadership on African politics and socio-economic change.
Follow us on Twitter.
- Conducting policy research;
- Publishing and widely disseminating freely available analysis;
- Convening outcome-orientated debates with world-renowned experts on issues pertinent to African states’ national, regional and international politics;
- Providing media comment to support informed reporting by international news agencies.
We provide expert, country-specific policy research focused in the following areas:
- Elections and Political Systems;
- Foreign Relations and Africa’s Agency in the International System;
- Inclusive Economic Growth, Governance and Technology;
- Peace and Security;
- Sustainable Resource Governance.