The Global Economy and Finance programme maintains links with policy-makers, practitioners and researchers around the globe. We work to ensure that independent analysis of global economic issues translates into practical and timely policy insights and recommendations.
- Undertaking original policy research on cutting edge issues affecting the global economy and finance;
- Convening round table discussions, seminars and workshops, bringing together the work of leading scholars, policy-makers and business representatives;
- Holding private briefings with policymakers, business leaders, policy officials and international authorities.
- The Pandemic and the Global Economic Crisis;
- International Economic Cooperation;
- Global Economic Governance and the Role of the G7 and G20;
- Economics of Climate Change;
- International Trade and Investment;
- Developing Country Debt;
- Innovative Finance for Global Health;
- Corporate Purpose and Responsibilities;
- Evolution of the International Monetary System.