The Global Economy and Finance Programme maintains links with policy-makers and researchers around the globe. We work to ensure that independent analysis of global economic issues translates into practical and timely policy insight.
- Convening seminars and workshops, bringing together the work of leading scholars, policy-makers and business representatives;
- Holding private briefings with policymakers, business leaders, policy officials and international authorities.
- China’s RMB Internationalization Strategy;
- The Role of the G20 in the Global Economy;
- European Economic Governance;
- Evolution of the International Monetary System;
- Capital Account Liberalization;
- Economic Policy Coordination in the New Post-Crisis Environment;
- International Competitiveness and Growth.