Through our US and the Americas programme we undertake original research using an interdisciplinary approach. We draw expertise from in-house staff and an international network of associate fellows.
Follow us on Twitter.
- Convening discussions with stakeholders from various sectors, disciplines and geographies;
- Connecting regional policy and businesses communities with Chatham House policy networks;
- Producing policy-oriented briefing papers on project-related issues;
- Providing commentary to the media on breaking news.
We analyze how trends in the region’s policymaking affect international cooperation and security.
Areas of interest include:
- The United States and its Role as a Global Power;
- The International and Regional Roles of Middle Powers such as Canada and Mexico;
- Countries’ Roles in Trade, Finance, Climate Change, and Migration;
- The Changing Nature of Democracy;
- Major Economic, Political, and Cultural Changes.